Saturday, January 2, 2010

i like this stuff:





-My lovely roommate liz told me about this photographer Weegee. His subjects are crime scenes, circus freaks, lovers and ordinary wierdos. i like him.

-Fantastic Mr. Fox! wow this movie rocks. Stop action + Wes Anderson + Roald Dahl = goodness.

- Clockwork Orange. My mom told me when i was young that this was the most disturbing movie she had ever seen and that i should never watch it ever. I watched the other day and absolutely loved it.

- Zomby. ever heard of him? he's a DJ from Britain land and he never shows his face. read the article about him in Fader and then download his album; Where Were You in '92. It's fucking amazing.

-the Horrors + the Mighty Boosh what a nice combo. that's better than nutella and peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment